CUBTECH’s PTZ camera kit will allow you to cover a shed, barn or stables.
- 360 degree pan tilt zoom camera with 100m night vision and 4MP it really captures a great image.
- Wireless network or 4G Kits.
- Wireless network link includes two wireless links that need a line of sight (Within reason up to 500m) one connects to your home broadband router and the other on the shed to our control box.
- 4G includes a high gain antenna (This needs a SIM, available from CUBTECH)
- Power & control box (To be located within 100m of the camera and wireless link or 4G antenna)
For your self installation you will require Ethernet cables, please contact us if you have any questions. The control box needs power from a usual UK socket.
Measure your cable lengths in meters and purchase as necessary from our shop.
Cables will be required for;
- Home router to Wireless link (If using the Wireless link kit)
- Control box to Wireless link or 4G antenna
- Control box to Camera
Here is a quick video from one of our new customers learning how to use the camera.
If you would like a quote for installation please contact us on 01653 513202. or complete the below form.